HEALTH INSURANCE INFORMATION
At AFC Doctors Express Urgent Care Center we most likely accept your insurance! Check the list below to see if your insurance company is listed.
Do not hesitate to call us if you don’t see your insurance listed here.
- All Out of Area Blue Cross Blue Shield plans*
- AmeriHealth, AmeriHealth Administrators
- Coventry Health (Health Assurance, Health America, First Health)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of PA and Federal Plans
- Independence Blue Cross (Personal Choice, Keystone Health Plan East, HMO and POS)
- Independence Administrators
- MultiPlan & PHCS Networks
- Tri-Care North
- United Healthcare (Great West, AmeriChoice, Golden Rule, Oxford)
- Worker’s Compensation Insurances
Sorry, we do not accept Medicaid at this time.
*Certain plans will not have any out of state/area benefit coverage. It is the patients responsibility to know and understand their benefits. If claims are denied due to limitations in coverage or if patient has a deductible that has not been met, the patient will be responsible for the remaining balance of their claim. Patients insurance must be active at the time of the visit. If a claim is denied due to lapse in coverage, the patient will be responsible for the total amount of the visit.
Payment of applicable co-pays, co-insurance or deductibles is expected at the time of your visit. The staff makes every effort to determine, to the best of their ability, what those costs will be and will inform you prior to seeing the doctor.